- Code of Conduct
- Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy
- Local Travel Form
- Travel to Competition Form
- Lodging Form (stay w/unrelated adult)
- Scholarship Application
- LSC Bylaws
- LSC Meet Attendance & Mandatory Officials Policy
- Attendance Policy
- LSC Billing Policy
- LTS Waiting List Policy
- Learn to Swim Skill Benchmarks
- Massage by Professional Form
- Mental Health Treatment Form
- Liability Form
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Electronic Communication Policy
- Locker Room Monitoring Policy
Summer State- July 19-21 in Gillette
The Lander Swim Club—Home of the Tiger Sharks—is a not-for-profit organization empowering athletes of all ages to grow and achieve their personal best through excellence in swimming.
Overstock LSC Gear
Learn to Swim
There is a waiting list for Learn to Swim. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Taking a Break
If your swimmer is not going to swim in a month, notify LSC by the 20th of the month before the break. If LSC is not notified, dues will NOT be refunded.
If your swimmer swims more than what they signed up for, the difference will be added to your account at the end of the month. If they swim less, dues will NOT be reduced.