- Code of Conduct
- Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy (MAAPP 2.0)
- MAAPP 2.0 Consent Forms
- LSC Bylaws
- Scholarship Application
- LSC Meet Attendance & Mandatory Officials Policy
- Attendance Policy
- LSC Billing Policy
- LTS Waiting List Policy
- Learn to Swim Skill Benchmarks
- Liability Form
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Electronic Communication Policy
- Locker Room Monitoring Policy
The Lander Swim Club—Home of the Tiger Sharks—is a not-for-profit organization empowering athletes of all ages to grow and achieve their personal best through excellence in swimming.
To Join the Team
Learn to Swim
There is a waiting list for Learn to Swim. Please email email@example.com
for more information.
Lander Swim Club
Safe Sport Coordinator
To deal with a Safe Sport concern, contact USA Swimming at (719) 866-4578
Taking a Break
If your swimmer is not going to swim in a month, notify LSC by the 20th of the month before the break. If LSC is not notified, dues will NOT be refunded.